Here are my picks for the win this week. The race is in Texas which is your typical NASCAR race track 1.5 miler. No restrictor plates!
1. #2 Kurt Busch: His record on 1.5 mile speedways is near perfect this year. He also happens to have won the fall Texas race last year.
2. #99 Carl Edwards: It wasn’t long ago that he was winning everywhere. He has wins here at Texas as recently as this afternoon (in the Nationwide Race).
3. #18 Kyle Busch: He wants to win everywhere! He won the Truck race earlier this week.
Guys to Watch
1. #19 Elliot Sadler: He’s on the pole this weekend, I’m just wondering how long he’ll last up front.
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson: He’ll probably win this weekend, just because.
3. #29 Kevin Harvick: He’s been very consistent in the chase, he could get another top 5 this week.