Another Hometown gig for these guys.
1. #48 Jimmie Johnson He’s always good here.
2. #22 Kurt Busch If Jimmie is good somewhere, Kurt usually tries to also be good…just to keep things more interesting and keep JJ in check. Kurt’s also won here a couple times and could do it again.
3. #99 Carl Edwards One of the most recent to get a win here…and he’s leading the points. He certainly has motivation to do it again.
Guys To Watch
1. #33 Clint Bowyer Now that it is official that Bowyer is going to Michael Waltrip Racing to drive the #15 next year…will he continue to try and run well in his current Richard Childress Racing #33?
2. #1 Jamie MacMurray He usually does well enough here…What happened to him?
3. #29 Kevin Harvick Can he get the points lead back?