Picks For The Win: Brickyard 400 @ Indy
That storied racetrack again.
1. #48 Jimmie Johnson He seems to win all the important races.
2. #17 Matt Kenseth Kenseth is solid at Indy although he’s never won there before, he could pull it off.
3. #14 Tony Stewart He likes winning at his home track.
Guys To Watch
1. #39 Ryan Newman Remember he drives for Tony now and if Tony’s car is good tomorrow, Ryan’s will most likely be good also.
2. #42 Juan Pablo Montoya He’s won here before, but not in NASCAR and he could have won it a few times had it not been for pit road speeding penalties.
3. #24 Jeff Gordon If anyone can make a comeback here it would be Mr. Gordon.