Back in the desert.
1. #20 Matt Kenseth. He has a knack for this place.
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson. He wins everywhere.
3. #4 Kevin Harvick. There’s a trend developing where the winner from the last race is the pole sitter for the next one.
Guys to Watch
1. #41 Kurt Busch. It’s his first race back since his random suspension. He can’t point his way into the Chase because of missing too many races to mathematically do it. However, if he wins he’s in. He’s got absolutely nothing to lose, so he can go nuts each week. It will be fun to watch.
2. #10 Danica Patrick. She can do well here and has been improving everywhere.
3. #14 Tony Stewart. He really needs to pick it up if he wants something to happen this year.