- #4 Kevin Harvick. He’s won the most races here.
- #48 Jimmie Johnson. He’s won the second most races here.
- #20 Matt Kenseth. He is solid here.
Guys to Watch.
- #41 Kurt Busch. He’s in 8th place in the standings, with a shot to be in the final four, he will do anything to win.
- #55 D.J. Kennington. Making his debut this weekend, a fixture in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series up here in Canada.
- #11 Denny Hamlin. He’s been close to victory here before. Can he put it all together this time?
It’s all or nothing for the Chase drivers. Everything is on the line. This should get crazy.