1. #18 Kyle Busch. He’s on the pole and really has the best chance of anyone to make the most of it.
2. #20 Matt Kenseth. If his car is anywhere close to the one he brought here last year, he’s going to be tough to beat.
3. #41 Kurt Busch. Gene Haas told Kurt this week that if he wins the championship this year then he can test an F1 car for him next season…Just for kicks, but he’s got some extra incentive now.
Guys to Watch.
1. #31 Ryan Newman. Will he have better cars now that he is the only Richard Childress Racing car in the chase for the cup?
2. #43 Aric Almerola. Will he be able to have consistant finishes over the next three races to keep him from being eliminated?
3. #47 A.J. Almendinger. (See previous.)