The world’s fastest half mile! Let’s get right down to business shall we?
1. #22 Kurt Busch You folks may be beginning to think I’m biased but there was a time at Bristol where Kurt won 5 out of 6 races at Bristol over the course of 3 seasons. With the kind of start he’s had to the season this year (Currently 1sr in points) he will be a threat once again at the bull ring.
2. #24 Jeff Gordon He’s that other guy who tends to do well here. He could also be a factor for the win before the day is out.
3. #99 Carl Edwards He won at Las Vegas, and now he starts on the front row at Bristol. Can anyone say Momentum?
Guys To Watch
1. #78 Regan Smith He starts third. I wonder how long he’ll stay up there.
2. #27 Paul Menard He’s sixth in points right now. Can he survive Bristol and still be in good shape?
3. #21 Trevor Bayne Bristol is this guy’s favourite track. He can rock the superspeedways just fine as he randomly won the Daytona 500 this year. Can he do it on the world’s fastest half mile?