The last race of the year…That means no more Picks For The Win until February. So without further to do.
1. #48 Jimmie Johnson after a 2 year break from winning championships he’ll be tough to beat this week.
2. #20 Matt Kenseth He has a little ground to make up, but it’s possible. He went out and got the pole,so so far he’s doing everything he can to win the race and the championship.
3. #29 Kevin Harvick In his last drive for Richard Childress Racing…the only team Harvick has ever known for the last 12 or so years. Nobody has more motivation to win the championship than Kevin. It would be his first.
Guys to Watch
1. #78 Kurt Busch It’s his last ride with Furnature Row and he wants to give them a win.
2. #18 Kyle Busch He’s won everything he’s raced in at Homestead so far.
3. #10 Danica Patrick…It’s the last time we’ll see her til February…