This is the race that decides the champion. Therefore, that means this is my last Picks for the Win segment until February. Let’s make it count.
- #24 Jeff Gordon. It’s his last race in NASCAR after 23 seasons. He will want to make the most of it. Especiallly since he is in the hunt for his possible 5th championship.
- #4 Kevin Harvick. A man has to defend.
- #18 Kyle Busch. Kyle only ran 2/3 of the races of everyone else and he still made it into the final round
Guys to Watch
- #78 Martin Truex Jr. He’s been a dark horse all season long, doing just enough to stay in contention. That win at Pocono went a long way.
- #22 Joey Logano. Mostly because Matt is back.
- #20 Matt Kenseth. It’s nice to have Matt back.