Well it’s finally here! After this race we will know who the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion will be.
Here are my picks for this week.
1. #11 Denny Hamlin. He’s won here before and will have to pretty much in order to seal his deal as 2010 Cup Champion. Hamlin only has a 15 point lead over Johnson, and a 46 point lead over Harvick. To win it for sure he’ll have to win the race and lead the most laps.
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson. He has never won here before, but he could, and if he wants to win the championship for the 5th time in a row he’s going to have to with such competition such as Hamlin and Harvick.
3. #29 Kevin Harvick Same situation as Johnson, but with more points to make up, what with him being third in the points. He’s going to go hard for the win If none of these guys wins the race it will be the one who manages to stay in front of the other two who wins the Championship…No pressure!
Guys to Watch
1. #83 Kasey Kahne. He’s on the pole in his new ride, he could steal a win here.
2. #2 Kurt Busch. A former winner here, could get another one, or a top 5. He will want to preform well in his last ride in “The Blue Deuce” Don’t be surprised if he comes home the winner!
3. #18 Kyle Busch. This guy loves winning anywhere. He won the Truck race last night and he could be a threat on Sunday as well.