1. #15 Clint Bowyer. This is really the only place he wants to win at and he hasn’t gotten it yet, so he’s going to try hard.
2. #24 Jeff Gordon. Gordon has always been good here.
3. #4 Kevin Harvick. He’s trying so hard to win again. 2 poles in a row and he usually leads a lot on mile and a half tracks.
Guys to Watch
1. #43 Aric Almerola. Now that the pressure’s off, he can race like normal again.
2. #42 Kyle Larson. He is very close to winning. It’s only a matter of time.
3. #14 Tony Stewart. He’s coming back to form. That’s good for him.