This is the first major race they’ve had at that track since Dan Wheldon was killed…Random sad fact.
Now let’s get on with it.
1. Kevin Harvick He’s qualified near the front this week and can always seem to find a way to be there at the end, so of course we can’t count him out
2. Kyle Busch It’s his home track! He’s going to run hard
3. Carl Edwards The man with one of the most consistant records here as of late…he won it last year in fact. Can’t count him out.
Guys To Watch
1. Regan Smith Is he for real?
2. Jeff Burton He says he likes this place. Can he prove it with a good finish?
3. Kurt Busch He’s ranked second in driver rankings on NASCAR.com. Can he keep this forward momentum of his little race team of 18 employees going?