The third race of the season hits up Las Vegas, a nice mile and a half oval.
1. #22 Kurt Busch Kurt’s racing at his home track, he’s got momentum from the last two races and he will be a threat this week as well.
2. #18 Kyle Busch Like his older brother Kurt, Kyle is also racing at home, he’s also looking for revenge after losing to a close battle with Jeff Gordon last week.
3.#48 Jimmie Johnson Jimmie has this place figured out and finishes well here often with several wins to his credit. He will also be a factor before the race is over.
Guys To Watch
1. #29 Kevin Harvick Can he get rid of his back luck with a solid run? Maybe, we’ll just have to watch and see.
2. #43 A.J. Almendinger Let’s see if he can keep his streak of good fortune in tact
3. #33 Clint Bowyer This guy just needs a good run. His luck might change at Las Vegas. Who Knows?