The track underwent a repaving job and a reconfiguration, apparently adding in progressive banking as well, so it’s a completely different track than it was before…so it really could be anyone, but here we go.
1. #31 Jeff Burton Judging from practice speeds he seems to have a decent car at this place.
2. #14 Tony Stewart He’s got to do well here if he wants a shot at the championship.
3. #99 Carl Edwards He’s also got to do well here in order to maintain his slim points lead over Tony Stewart.
Guys To Watch
1. #48 Jimmie Johnson Has he given up or something?
2. #22 Kurt Busch Can he do well enough to keep from being mathematically eliminated from contention before the series finale at Homestead?
3. #4 Kasey Kahne Could he pull out an upset win, or at least finish well?