- 41 Kurt Busch. This is his best track ever. As much as everyone seems to want to get rid of him this week, shipping him off to Chip Ganassi Racing based on pure rumor. This would be the perfect place to put all that to rest.
- #18 Kyle Busch. He’s justas good here.
- #42 Kyle Larson. He won last night. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was good tonight too.
Guys to Watch
1. #78 Martin Truex Jr. He’s falling off the pace as of last week. Can he bounce back?
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson. He could surprise here. He needs something to happen. I used to write about him frequently in these lists.
3. #32 Matt Dibenedetto. If he doesn’t get mad, something good could possibly happen to him.