The race doesn’t start for an hour. I can still get these in.
1. #24 Jeff Gordon. He’s just going to do well…after last week’s bit of a terrible run.
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson. Feels like a long time since he’s won, it’s only been a few weeks though.
3. #4 Kevin Harvick. He’s always fast here.
Guys to Watch.
1. #2 Brad Keselowski. Seems like a place where he could remind people he’s still here.
2. #22 Joey Logano. Is he setting up for another consistent run?
3. #42 Kyle Larson. He’ll get a top 10 here if he doesn’t wreck. The Target Team is historically very good here.