- #2 Brad Keslowski. It would be foolish to go against him these days.
- #4 Kevin Harvick. Looks like he’s back to normal.
- #18 Kyle Busch. Not qualifying doesn’t seem to matter these days. He’ll work his way through.
Guys to Watch
- #48 Jimmie Johnson. He’s a bit down in the dumps these days. Can he turn it around here?
- #21 Ryan Blaney. Starting on the front row, and far away from Dale Earnhardt Jr. Can Ryan pull off a solid finish?
- #14 Clint Bowyer. Where did he come from? It’s nice to run well after a season of not doing that.