- #78 Martin Truex Jr. He’s on a roll.
- #42 Kyle Larson. He’s starting in the back…so obviously if he doesn’t win he’ll have a good finish anyway.
- #18 Kyle Busch. New Hampshire has been good to Kyle recently, there’s no reason for him not to do well here…aside from getting wrecked or some sort of mechanical problem.
Guys to Watch
- #20 Matt Kenseth. It’s been a whole year since he last won a race. I still think he has the ability to pull it off.
- #22 Joey Logano. The guy with the most local fans in the stands I would imagine.
- #4 Kevin Harvick. Can he get his momentum back to where it was a month ago?