Formerly known as Phoenix International Raceway.
1. #4 Kevin Harvick. Picking anyone else first these days is silly.
2. #78 Martin Truex Jr. He’s back.
3. #42 Kyle Larson. Most of the time the winner comes from the front row. Unless it’s Kevin Harvick, or Matt Kenseth.
Guys to Watch.
1. #88 Alex Bowman. Can the decent qualifying effort turn into something?
2. #9 Chase Elliot. It’s nice to see Henderick Motorsports back on track. Figuratively as well as literally.
3. #12 Ryan Blaney. This kid has done nothing but impress since joining Team Penske.