- #18 Kyle Busch. You can’t go against him here.
- #4 Kevin Harvick. He got the pole because qualifying was rained out but he’s usually solid here anyway.
- #2 Brad Keselowski. This stretch of the year is good to him.
Guys to watch.
- #41 Kurt Busch. He’s in a backup because of problems during a practice session. It’ll be fun to watch him come up through the field. There’s nothing to worry about when they’ve been building cars like they have lately.
- #48 Jimmie Johnson. What’s happened to him. Seems to be falling off the pace a bit. Kentucky is as good a place as any to get going back in the right direction.
- #44 Brian Scott. Last week he was on top of Kevin Harvick’s car. Let’s see if he can do better this week.