Bring back the wigs!
1. #2 Brad Keselowski. He’s had this place figured out from the beginning.
2. #18 Kyle Busch. He tends to do well here, and he would do well to get another win so that the media won’t have to talk about how Joe Gibbs Racing hasn’t won a (points paying I guess) race this season. (They forgot about the All-Star Race)
3. #22 Joey Logano. Where Brad goes, Joey is sure to follow.
Guys to Watch
- #14 Clint Bowyer. He has momentum on his side for the first time in forever.
- #78 Martin Truex Jr. He’s good everywhere and I feel like I haven’t mentioned that in print in a while. So here it is.
- #6 Trevor Bayne. Does he have the hunger to win after Ricky’s success on the plate tracks this season. Both cars are turning around for the better it seems lately.