Dorothy may not be in Kansas anymore but that’s where the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series finds itself. You know the drill…
1. #16 Greg Biffle Biffle has had this track’s number in recent years. You can’t count him out at Kansas
2. #17 Matt Kenseth if it’s a mile and a half track in the year 2011, it seems Kenseth is always a threat. This track should be no exception.
3. #24 Jeff Gordon Jeff has had success here in the past. He could easily do it again.
Guys To Watch
1. #33 Clint Bowyer Can he pull off a win in his home state?
2. #22 Kurt Busch He’s on the pole! It would be really nice if he got the win too.
3. #48 Jimmie Johnson Was that engine failure last weekend just random, or is that just a sign of things to come for the 5 time defending champion?