I know it’s a little early this week for Picks and I won’t be able to tell you who wins directly after, for reasons that will become obvious.
Here are my picks though.
- #48 Jimmie Johnson. He likes mile tracks.
- #2 Brad Keselowski. He’s on a roll. Can he make it 3 wins in a row?
- #41 Kurt Busch. He’s always had an affinity for this place.
Guys to watch.
- #31 Ryan Newman. A solid pick at Loudon any time.
- #11 Denny Hamlin. This track is similar to Martinsville in it’s flatness. Perhaps he will be in contention.
- Everyone who was involved in last week’s big wreck and will be starving for a decent finish.