Thank you that we can be here today to worship you.
Please be with, Pastor Sasha, the leadership team, deacons, and staff as we work together in our different roles to accomplish Your will today, and in the future.
Be with our congregation. Show us how we can help each other accomplish Your will for our lives together. We weren’t meant to go it alone.
Show your comfort to those who are graving today. We pray for healing for those who are sick. For those of us who are struggling with sin, that’s all of us if we’re honest, thank you that Christ’s sacrifice on the cross was enough to cover all of our sins, past, present, and the ones we don’t know are coming for us yet. Show us the way out in those times of temptation, and forgive us when we fall. Thank you for never giving up on us.
Be with our students and teachers. Help them have the motivation and perseverance to finish the school year well.
Be with Camp Pagweak, staff, and the council as they make plans for what You would have them do for You this summer.
Be with our government at all levels. Help them make decisions that make You happy.
Be with Pastor Sasha as he comes to speak. Have Your way with him and us for the rest of this morning.
In Jesus name,
- Springhill Baptist Church
- Pastor and staff
- Our church building and plans for it
- The congregation and its growth spiritual and in numbers
- Those who sick
- Those who struggle with sin
- Youth and children
- Parents and families
- Summer Plans at the church
- Opportunities to minister inside and outside of the church building
- Students in local schools
- Students in Nova Scotia Community College
- Teachers and other staff
- Prison, inmates and staff
- Camp Pagweak
- Springhill community and authorities
- Cumberland county community and authorities
- Awakening & Revival of many Christians in the area