No points and 1 million on the line.
1. #48 (but for this race #5) Jimmie Johnson Driving a different number for a special promotion for Lowes he still will be hard to beat.
2. #22 Kurt Busch Had the most dominant car here a year ago. He won. He could do it again.
3. #18 Kyle Busch Don’t you know he just likes to win?
Guys To Watch
1. #11 Denny Hamlin Could he turn his season around here? Maybe.
2. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. He’ll get into the race on the fan vote. But will he be able to back it up with a fast car?
3. #33 Clint Bowyer I just want to see him avoid some disasterous wreck this week.