1. #14 Tony Stewart. He loves this race track more than any other. When he won here, it was allegedly the happiest moment of his life. You know he’s going to try hard here.
2. #31 Ryan Newman. Who doesn’t want to win at their home track. RCR has been good here, with recent wins by Paul Menard of all people. Newman will certainly have a shot.
3. #4 Kevin Harvick. Because one win at Indy is never enough.
Guys To Watch
1. #29 Matt Crafton. He’s making his first start ever here.
2. #10 Danica Patrick. She has a lot of experience here. Can it translate into a win this time?
3. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Just imagine how everyone in Alabama would feel if he won it.