Longest race of the year.
1. #11 Denny Hamlin. Always a safe bet to pick the All Star race winner.
2. #4 Kevin Harvick. It’s a mile and a half track…that’s his thing.
3. #41 Kurt Busch. He’s been fast every week…just like Kevin.
Guys To Watch
1. #18 Kyle Busch. Hopefully he won’t have any problems going 600 miles.
2. #78 Martin Truex Jr. He’s been fast here, just not in the right position to make the All Star race last weekend. He could do some interesting things.
3. #47 AJ Almendinger. He’s been improving every week.