Restrictor Plate Racing….yet again!
1. #29 Kevin Harvick He’s won everything he’s entered in the last week at Daytona.
2. #20 Matt Kenseth He’s got a new team, but he’s still just as good here.
3. #2 Brad Keselowski Restrictor Plate tracks have been nice to him lately.
Guys to Watch
1. #10 Danica Patrick. The First female to ever sit on the pole at Daytona. Let’s see how long she can stick around up front.
2. #17 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Will he draft with Danica all day?
3. #78 Kurt Busch if his car is as good as it was in the duels…he’ll definitely be there at the end.