On the road again…can’t find a picture of Boris’ car so the other ones don’t have pictures this week either…wouldn’t want to make him feel left out.
1. Marcos Amberose. (#9) He seems to have a strangle hold on this place lately.
2. Tony Stewart. (#14) Always a decent pick at a Road Course.
3. Clint Bowyer. (#15) A relatively new Road Ace.
Guys To Watch
1. Kurt Busch. (#51) He finished 3rd at Sonoma in an underfunded team…what will he do here?
2. Juan Pablo Montoya. (#42) He’s supposed to be good on the road.
3. Boris Said. (#32) He’s always fun to watch on road courses…since those are the only events he races in all year.