Here are my Picks for the Win for tomorrow’s race at Phoenix.
1.#48 Jimmie Johnson. 4 wins at Phoenix. Can’t argue with that.
2. #99 Carl Edwards. He just won the Nationwide race there this afternoon from the front row. He’s got the pole for tomorrow’s race. He’s been fast all weekend.
3. #2 Kurt Busch. He’s been fast all weekend as well. He’s won at Phoenix before and can do it again if the situation presents itself.
Guys to Watch
1. #5 Mark Martin. He’s on an upswing of momentum and knows how to win here since it happened for him last year. It could happen again
2. #16 Greg Biffle. He has a habit of coming on strong near the end of the season when he’s too far out to win the championship. He might pull off something cool at Phoenix.
3. #17 Matt Kenseth. He finished second last week at Texas in a close battle with Denny Hamlin. Perhaps he’s turned the corner. He has also won at Phoenix before.
We shall see how it shakes out this week!