Everything’s bigger in Texas
1. Matt Kenseth Look for Kenseth to contend for the win at this track. He’s had a consistent record here in the past few races.
2. Tony Stewart He’s had a habbit at winning here…and other tracks like Texas.
3. Kyle Busch He’s had a rough season so far, compared to others. What better place for a comeback win than Texas?
Guys To Watch
1. Martin Truex Jr. He’s on the pole. Look for him to have a solid run…or get wrecked.
2. AJ Almendinger Looks like he’s found something lately. Let’s see if he can keep it.
3. Kasey Kahne He’s got a good starting spot. Can he keep his car out of trouble?