Picks for the win is back! No points for this race since it’s just an exhibition….70 laps with a lot of money at the end.
- #48 Jimmie Johnson. He’s on the pole…by a lucky draw…but still
- #41 Kurt Busch. He has new sponsorship and has had an optimistic off season. This can only serve to build momentum
- #2 Brad Keselowski. He likes it when you can leave it all out on the line.
Guys to Watch
- #14 Brian Vickers. He’s in for Tony at Daytona. (Tony busted his back). Let’s see how Brian does in a good car again. Hopeully Vickers will remain healthy too.
- #22 Joey Logano. He’d wreck his grandma to make something happen.
- #15 Clint Bowyer. Same number, same sponsor, completely different team. Let’s see how this works out.