I’m going to be away this weekend (Sorry I can’t tell you where I’m going) so you get your picks early this week.
1. #39 Ryan Newman He has won here earlier this year…and he’s a fan of repeats.
2. #14 Tony Stewart Stewart is on a roll and also does well at New Hampshire.
3. #22 Kurt Busch It may not look like it, but now Kurt is a legitimate threat for the championship if he keeps up what he’s been running lately…and he likes Loudon…or so it would seem.
Guys to Watch
1. #48 Jimmie Johnson Will he spoil everyone’s party this week by pulling out another win?
2. #24 Jeff Gordon What happened last week?????? Out of gas???????????
3. #11 Denny Hamlin Is he going to be another one of those 12 place guys who gets in the chase and then just sits there…or will he be able to improve his luck and at least make up a few spots?