Another season will soon be upon us! Picks for the Win is back!
Here’s my picks for the ever so popular exhibition race. 75 laps, a cash prize, and no points on the line.
1. #11 Denny Hamlin. It’s hard to beat him here lately.
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson. You can’t go against him here or much of anywhere.
3. #78 Martin Truex Jr. The only way to beat him here is to wreck him….or be Denny Hamlin.
Guys To Watch
1. #41 Kurt Busch. He’s back in a Ford for the first time since the start of his career. He also has the new series sponsor sponsoring his car on a regular basis. Can’t go wrong there.
2. #4 Kevin Harvick. He’s in a Ford for the first time ever. Will it take any getting used to? Somehow I doubt it.,
3. #19 Daniel Suarez. It’s his first start in a Cup car ever. He’s allowed to drive based on Carl Edwards’ pole from last season and the fact that Carl retired spontaneously letting Daniel get in on special circumstances.