I was at this race last year. So much fun
1. #11 Denny Hamlin. He always does well here. Can he make it 2 for 2 in Virginia this season?
2. #22 Joey Logano. He is the defending winner of this race last year….and he’s on the pole for this race this year.
3. #4 Kevin Harvick. He’s a threat everywhere.
Guys To Watch
1. #41 Kurt Busch. He’s been on the cusp so many times. Will Kurt finally break through?
2. #40 Landon Cassill. His best qualifying effort ever.
3. #30 Jeff Green. He hasn’t been in a race in forever. I wonder what will happen to him?