Four drivers will be eliminated from contention after this race. It’s early but the next few days are crazy so I figured I’d get this up now.
- #48 Jimmie Johnson. It’s Dover. He has the most wins here. Ever.
- #4 Kevin Harvick. He does well here almost every time he shows up
- #20 Matt Kenseth. Dover is for the cooler heads.
Guys to Watch.
- #88 Jeff Gordon. He’s back. I think he can still get it done and get a solid top 10 or better.
- #18 Kyle Busch. He likes a track where you can knock people around.
- #78 Martin Truex Jr. Can he continue in his consistent ways?